CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Job Interview

Cynthia King
7800 ogontz, ave.
Philadelphia, PA,19150
April, 30, 2008


Modeling Agency
1234 brown st.
Philadelphia, PA 19132

Dear CEO,
I have come to an understanding that you are in the market for a new face. Many people as well as myself feel as though if you give me a chance you will not be sorry. I am not the average type of female that you may have hired in the past. People want a change in the fashion world.

No one wants to keep seeing the same types of models all the time. I am a tall (5'11) slider fresh face who has what it takes for the modeling/fashion world. As a young child I have watched and studied my soon to be profession. This is something in which I believe in. My passion lies with in this carrier.

My portfolio would definitely back up what I am explaining to you. If you choose me as a representative for mega enterprise modeling agency I can assure you the satisfaction a profits that you desire. I have the walk, the talk, the look, and the knowledge, all I need is the job.

Thank you,

_Cynthia King_

0 comments: